Press Manager, Listen Up, Los Angeles
Are you a PR Guru? Do you have experience in managing artist and label PR campaigns? Are you passionate about dance music? Do you want to work in a fast-paced, buzzing environment?
If you have answered yes, then this is the job for you. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Press Manager to join Listen Up's effervescent press team based in LA.
What you have...
- 1-2 years’ experience in the music PR industry.
- Developed campaign strategies for client releases.
- Extensive list of contacts within the industry. Online and offline.
- Exceptional management skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Good presentation skills and confidence.
- Excellent written communication.
- The ability to think strategically.
- Superb organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively.
What they have...
- Open plan office and relaxed working environment.
- Seasonal Company Socials.
- Access to some of the world’s best industry parties, festivals and events.
- Friday summer hours.
- Health & Dental Benefits.
- Paid Annual Leave.
- Opportunities for growth.
- Regular internal engagement initiatives.
- The Opportunity to work with some of the world’s most influential DJ’s, labels and events including; Jamie Jones, Universal Music, Virgin, Warner Music, Black Coffee, Ultra Music, Sound Los Angeles, Martin Solveig.
If this sounds like the job for you, send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com with the subject: ‘Press Manager job- North America’. Please make sure to tell them your relevant experience and qualifications.