Executive Assistant | The Creative Passport | London
Not for profit company incorporated in Estonia, Remote/distributed team, Executive team based in London.
The Creative Passport is looking for a full time Executive Assistant who will report to and assist the CEO plus the wider executive team (CTO, CVO), where needed.
Preferably applicants with either a Masters degree in music management / business management or 2 years out of university – 2nd jobbers preferred.
An interest in and knowledge of the music industry is essential - not just listening to music but either playing an instrument or creating music yourself. Preferably applicants who have been involved in the music industry and/or has an understanding of the current industry players and their roles (collection societies, labels, publishers, etc).
The ideal candidate would be a person interested in making a change in the music industry eco-system, driven by ethical values and love of music and music makers. Artistic creativity and an eye for design would be a bonus!
The Creative Passport is a dynamic not for profit music tech startup with very strong ethical and inclusive company values. Opportunities to work with new technologies in the blockchain, identity and secure storage space, as well as numerous Artists and companies within the music industry
The temp to perm contract is initially for 6 months, potentially longer, with a 3-month probation period. Multiple working locations: offices in central and east London, in remote or from home according to day-to-day schedule, so flexibility is required. Start ASAP.
Salary between £20k-26- based on profile / experience
● Organising CEO calendar and meetings
● Research related to company strategy and development
● Taking notes in meetings
● Maintaining spreadsheets
● Create presentations/decks (design skills highly appreciated)
● Organising and maintaining Google Drive / project management tools Monday.com
● Responding and managing generic company email
● Engage with artistic community and Creative Passport Ambassadors community (being part of the music making community highly appreciated)
● Supporting team members with other functions
● Attend to music and tech-related conferences and report back to executive team
● Support event organisation within the ambassadors community
● Comfortable communicating with a distributed team via online platforms
● A self starter
● Knowledge of g drive tools and music industry dynamics
● Proficiency in English language, written and spoken. English as first language is a bonus (but not a requirement)
● Very organised with strong attention to detail
● Focus on pro-active problem solving
● Professional attitude in formal and informal situations
HOW TO APPLY
If you feel this is the perfect job for you, please send an email to email@example.com, with a CV and a brief cover letter explaining why you are the person we are looking for :)
[mentioning shesaidso in your application]