Project Director, Warm Street [London]
Salary: £40k+ Dependant on experience
Probationary Period: 1 month
Holiday: 25 days initially
Reporting To: Company Directors
Job Role: Project Director
What we’re looking for:
Over the past 3.5 years Warm Street has been growing fast (100% year on year wooooohooooo!). And while we are still a relatively small core team, we are now looking to make our next key hire and to find someone to come on board to help build and manage our projects and the teams needed for them.
We are looking for someone that will be a key player (in both the WS family and journey) - your role will be to help create and implement efficient process (something we’re currently light on!), for larger accounts you will be the day-today project lead and responsible for ensuring all projects are delivered within scope and on time. For projects you're not leading we’ll be looking to you to bring in the right people for the job. You will support client and internal team needs for resourcing, budgets, and timelines of all internal and external Agency projects.
As we said, we’re a small company so you’ll be in a very senior role, able to affect change and grow quickly. You will have autonomy but you will have to get your hands dirty too - you know how it is! We’re looking to you to ensure the quality of our work never slips as we grow, all of our clients are kept super happy and our teams are kept on track - we need you!!
What you’ll do:
- Manage/drive internal teams and development of plans for client work, communicating to the team any priorities, deadlines, developments and decisions made, involving key senior staff as needed.
- Source, contract and on-board the best freelance support for projects
- Review teams work and provide constructive feedback on quality of the work. Take positive and timely action to address and to re-align work to client objectives.
- Demonstrate excellent feedback skills and take every opportunity to provide guidance and support to team members on an on-going basis.
- Continuously update and maintain understanding and knowledge of the media and market in which clients operate.
- Hold regular team meetings and share client and company information to keep team informed and engaged. Use team meetings as an opportunity to share knowledge.
- Manage, support and develop project management team
- Point of contact for the clients on key accounts
- Work to retain existing clients and where possible upsell product suite, ensuring all clients understand full Warm Street offering
- Creator and gatekeeper of all Agency policies and ensuring all team members stick to it
Who are you?
- 6+ years working in an agency environment
- 2+ years as senior or above
- All of our team members have side hustles, we’re entrepreneurs by nature and we support whatever else you do outside of the business - tell us about what you’re up to!
- Independent worker - Directors are often out of office in meetings, giving talks or pitching so we’re looking for someone to look after the WS home while we are away
- Knowledge of the music industry and interest in underground culture
- Demonstrable experience within client contact, resourcing, budgeting, and drafting scope of works
- Confident in your own ability to take a project from initial brief all the way through to final delivery
- Knowledge/understanding of the tasks that go into a scope of work and the budgeting of costs
- Able to maintain a flexible and calm attitude
- A confident communicator, able to demonstrate thought leadership both verbally and in writing to groups and individuals
- Passionate about brands and innovative ideas that will delight our clients
- Confident in establishing and developing new relationships
- Deep understanding of business and commercials
- Applications submitted by Friday 28th June
How to apply
Please contact email@example.com to apply [mentioning shesaid.so in your application]
About Warm Street
Warm Street has been built by a team of music heads who have a love for music & the cultures surrounding it. We’re originally formed from businesses we’ve built within youth and music culture, so we don’t just follow culture, we aim to create it! Our past experience helped us become consultants, building brand identity and cultural sincerity. We’re best known for our grassroots insight, cultural consultancy and community marketing (soz for the marketing chat but you get what we’re saying!).
We’re not here to coast along with the marketing industry and ad agencies, we want to change the face of culture, do things no-one else will take a risk on and push our clients to positively impact people’s lives. We believe we can help our clients sell more product by doing DOPE shit in music, rather than just joining the rest of the digital white noise of the ad industry. We want to make a big impact, and this includes: more females at the top, more people of colour working in the industry, no more ASSUMPTIONS and to help the Warm Street family develop a career with us that they are proud of, as opposed to only working for the $$$’s.
If you share our vision, a big work ethic and if you are happy to go above and beyond to do some mad shit you’ll feel shit scared starting, but proud to look back on, then please check out the above role :)
Theo & Rob x