Regional Sales Lead | Discogs | Various Locations
Discogs is the largest community-driven database of music information. Every single day, millions of people use Discogs to connect and learn about music, as well as buy and sell it. As Discogs continues to grow, we are looking for bright, dedicated, creative, and highly motivated people to help us realize the vision of Discogs: to be the premier website for music enthusiasts everywhere.
We are relatively small, so individual contributions can have a large impact. High value is placed on quality, critical thinking, and continuous improvement. Our teams are close but distributed geographically, prefer open source tools, and we don't micromanage. Each of us brings experiences and skills to the problem-solving table — we value quality and teamwork, but work well independently. And finally, we love and live music.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Discogs is looking for a Regional Sales Lead in Amsterdam, Netherlands and Portland, Oregon, United States
The core objective of this position is to grow and strengthen our existing sellers in your region, whilst bringing new sellers on board to use our platform and increase our presence in your region in general. As the Regional Sales Lead, you will be responsible for managing our team of account managers in your region, ensuring they are meeting their job requirements and targets.
● Identify, manage and plan lead pipeline together with the Seller Support team.
● Partner with your Seller Support team to grow user base and onboard sellers with training and account management.
● Managing the on-boarding process for new sellers, including training & troubleshooting for all Discogs products and features.
● Work with your Seller Support team to build and manage accounts in your assigned region and work with the Marketing Coordinator to ensure all information is logged accurately on to the CRM system.
● Management of the Seller Support team in your region including sales targets, KPI measurement and growth.
● Interact and communicate with a large and active Community and where required contact current and prospective sellers to explain product and build relationships.
● Work with your Seller Support team to manage the creation and execution of localized content and campaigns to drive regional awareness and new users.
● Assist internal stakeholders to drive awareness and adoption for products or specific features and ensure sellers are supported and communicate ideas.
● Engage in technical discussions with sellers through demonstrations and presentations.
● Work with your Seller Support team to collect and communicate product feedback, both in quantitative and qualitative ways.
● This position requires up to 20% travel. Frequently travel is outside the local area and overnight.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
● Seven years experience in sales or account management or related experience
● Accountable & transparent
● Lead through change & adversity
● Adaptable & flexible and have a drive for results
● Excellent written and verbal communication
● Ability to establish, monitor, measure, and report on performance data that includes financial and activity reports, departmental or team productivity, goal achievement, and overall effectiveness.
COMPENSATION, BENEFITS AND PERKS
● Competitive Compensation: Salary, Quarterly Bonuses, Profit Sharing
● Your choice of hardware: MacBook Air or Pro are the most common among our Team Members
● Healthy amounts of Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Holidays and Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
● Health insurance
● Gym Membership or Wellness Stipend
● Team Member Exchange Program
● Annual Continuing Education Allowance to spend how you choose
● Flexible Work Environment - work from home any time
● Always a well-stocked kitchen (we love snacks), and come to the office for catered lunch on Fridays.
HOW TO APPLY
Discogs, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants needing accommodation to apply should contact us at 503-597-6340.
If you apply for this role, you will be required to upload a resume, cover letter and fill out a few questions regarding your application, please email Claire firstname.lastname@example.org to apply [mentioning shesaidso in your application]
Once submitted, our hiring team will review your application and contact you if you have been successful in being selected for an interview. Whether you are successful or not, we will store your application and data in our system for a maximum period of one year from application date in case another role becomes available that you are suitable for. If you have any questions or concerns about us storing this data and/or the period of time, please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to you in a max period of 30 days